Choosing the right analytical essay topic is quite challenging. Your grades might suffer if you don’t conduct adequate research before choosing the topic. Check out the examples of some scoring analytical essay topics and write a paper that scores an impressive grade. We have covered multiple categories to help you select from a diverse range of fields.
Top 108 Topics for Your Analytical Essay
Are you writing an analytical essay for the first time? An analytical essay requires you to define a problem, analyse it and come up with valid evidence to support your argument. Check out the analytical essay topic examples given below.
There can be innumerable analytical essay topics belonging to this category. You can gather information from a variety of books to attain high grades by submitting a top-notch essay. Some of the most scoring topics are:
- Can we avoid the issue of inequality?
- What are the pros and cons of video games for children?
- Reasons behind the popularity of street art and graffiti
- Effect of body size on the quality of life
- Is doping a serious issue in sports?
- How does single parenting affect the physical and psychological well-being of a child in the modern world?
- How to find a balance between the career and family in dual-career families
- Primary features in communication between different genders
- Cons of changing gender roles
Check out the topics from this category and see if you can craft an essay on any of these. These topics are quite interesting and you can gather adequate information about the same.
- The impact of multiculturalism in the society
- Influence of music on a person’s health condition
- Is it possible to avoid cultural dominance in families?
- The use of ethnic music by artists
- Analyse how Latino culture is changing the American culture
- Impact of Mexican culture on the American food cuisine
- Did Blues music influence Rock and Roll?
- Attitudes of Americans toward immigration issue
- The improvement and declination of race relations
Go through the analytical essay topics on crime and you can craft a unique paper for the semester. The topics may seem a bit complicated. But, if you are interested in Law, then you can easily write on any of these ideas.
- The reasons that lead to criminal behaviour
- The measures to lower the crime rates
- The impact of mass media in the development of crime
- Impact of family structure on youth crime
- Factors that influence crime levels in specific areas
- Analyse the truth about criminal gangs
- Write about the biased attitude towards the gang members
- How to tackle gang behaviour?
- Are harsh penalties effective against white-collar crime?
You can select from the topics mentioned above. See if an idea interests you and motivates you to craft an analytical essay on it. Don’t worry if you have been asked to write on other categories. Here are topics belonging to other categories.
There are several topics in this category. You can collect a lot of information from the same. In addition, students find this category to be interesting. The topics are:
- What are the effects of horror movies on child psychology?
- Is it okay for historical movies to be a part of the educational process?
- You can assess a movie based on the novel
- Which one is preferable for children: books or movies based on the books?
- What are the advantages of movies over books?
- Describe the disadvantages of movies over books
- What can make a successful and touching Christmas movie?
- Analysis of the use of film trailers
- Film and orientalism
Category: TV Shows
If the ideas on Movies did not satisfy you, here are the ideas for TV shows. You can also talk to your friends or seniors to choose the best TV show and analyse its effects.
- Analysis of TV shows based on true events
- Analysis of movies which are based on TV shows
- How can a TV show be used as a propaganda tool?
- Analyse the diversity of TV shows
- Pick a popular TV show and analyse its good and bad sides
- The use of advanced equipment to deliver a high-end TV show
- Write about the streaming platforms for TV shows
- Should kids watch TV shows?
- Analysis and examples of TV shows or movies for children
Think twice before selecting the essay topic for this category. If you are asked to analyse a specific movie, make sure you watch the movie before writing on it. Go through the reviews and take worldviews into consideration.
You can find quite a few interesting topics on young people for your analytical essay. The following topics have been claimed to be the most scoring ones.
- The reason for people to have different phobias
- Why do different people have different hair color?
- Analyse the different tastes in music, food and clothing
- What makes some people introverts and others extroverts?
- Why do people begin drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes?
- How is society supposed to deal with addictions among people?
- How can mass media affect the people?
- What are the effects of social media on people?
- The role of service dogs in the treatment of Autistic children
If you are ready to spend enough time in conducting in-depth research, choose any of these wonderful topics for your analytical essay.
The topics on young generation are also quite interesting. You can give these ideas a try and write a stellar analytical essay.
- Why do teenagers tend to become rebellious?
- Is it normal for teenage girls to idolize male celebrities?
- Why do first-born children tend to be achievers?
- Why do some teenagers indulge in risky behaviour?
- How are parents supposed to deal with rude children?
- Do TV ratings matter among young people?
- Effects of parenting on the independence of young people and their identities
- Effects of mass media on the behaviour of young people
- Why do young people run away from their homes?
These are some of the scoring essay topics that can help you to write a stellar paper. You can also talk to your professors regarding the topic you choose to write about.
If you are a nature lover, try out these topics. You can make your essay quite unique with these topics. If you face any problem in writing on these essay topics, have a word with your professor. They can help you out.
- What are the ways to avoid animal testing?
- Why are pets good for kids?
- Is it true that cats love boxes?
- Are butterflies attracted to fire?
- Impact of microbes on human beings
- Describe the nature of allergy
- How can poaching be stopped?
- Analyse the consciousness of plants and trees
- Why only a specific section of animals succumb to training?
Take time and choose your topic carefully. Your essay grades can shape your academic career to a great extent. Choose a topic that can help you fetch high marks.
Essay topics on personality can be fun. Choose the topic as per your convenience. These topics can also help you broaden your knowledge regarding the human thought process.
- How are personality and upbringing related?
- Analyse the reasons for personality disorders
- Influence of peer pressure on the personalities of teenagers
- Different forms of addiction among people
- Influence of a person’s personality on a family
- Causes of gambling addiction
- Analyse the tendency of young people for substance abuse
- Why are people prone to peer-pressure?
- Role of teachers in framing a child’s personality
Are you still unable to choose the perfect topic? Check out the categories and see if you can find a proper idea to write your analytical essay.
There can be several topics for this category. Check out the most scoring ones that every college student can easily write.
- What are the perks of the school uniform?
- Bullying in schools
- What is the role of school authorities?
- Analyse college tuition cancellation
- Importance of art education
- Impact of higher education on life
- What is the significance of tests in school?
- Improvement in the standards of education
- Analyse the funding for schools from poor neighbourhoods
You can also write about some issues at school that you think must be brought into consideration. Talk to your professors about the topic and then proceed.
If you are looking forward to scoring amazing marks in your essay, this category is probably the ideal one. Check out the topics that can help you craft an interesting essay in no time.
- Analyse a story’s main character
- Analyse the mood and tone of the story
- Conduct research on the significance and value of the book
- Analyse the main idea conveyed in the book
- Talk about the key events from the book
- What message does the author want to convey?
- Impact of an author’s background on his/her art
- Analyse the evidence stated in the book
- Analyse the cultural context of the novel
You need to read several books, browse websites and journals to gather relevant information. If you are have a time-crunch, hire a professional to do the research work.
Check out the topics if you want to craft an essay on health. Choose the idea that you find to be fascinating and start writing on it.
- What are the perks of health insurance?
- Analyse the cons of health insurance
- Adoption of universal price controls on medicine
- Advantages of buying generic drugs outside the US
- Analyse the relationships between health practitioners and stakeholders
- Impact of the family’s stability on children’s health
- Impact of art therapy
- Health benefits of music
- Analyse the effectiveness of health coverage
Choose from the list and write a paper that will definitely fetch you the best grades.
Keep your objectives in mind before selecting a topic. You must analyse the topic before writing on it. The examples listed above can help you to craft a unique analytical essay with ease.
Are You Struggling With Tight Deadlines? The Experts of Essayassignmenthelp.com.au will Come to Your Rescue!
Essayassignmenthelp.com.au has qualified and experienced experts who can help you to choose the best analytical essay topic. You don’t have to worry about the quality of the essay when you opt for our service. Our essay writers will send you original drafts and if you are not satisfied with the first draft, you can opt for unlimited revisions. Check out the perks of opting for our services:
- Money back policy
- Coverage for all subjects
- 100% original papers
- Progress reports
- Quality analysis report
So, what are you waiting for? Talk to our support team and clarify your doubts right away. Place your order and get ready to score amazing grades.