An argumentative essay needs to be decided on a topic and then take a relevant position on it. The researchers need to back up their respective point of views with every well researched factors as well as information. One of the toughest portions for the argumentative essay is to decide on which topic the essay is to be written. However, there are several ideas that are available for one person to get started. The students often find that most of the works on these essays are being done even before they even start essay writing.
It refers to the fact that it is the best way when they have a general interest on the subject and otherwise getting bored or frustrated while trying to gather confidential information. One do not need to know about everything. It is the best when one have a general interest in the subject, however the argument that is being chosen does not comprise of the topic that one agrees with. The subject that is been selected might not necessarily be the one, which any researcher agrees to be on complete agreement. Researching a different point of view helps the researcher in broadening their respective perspectives majorly.
Most of the time, the best ideas are being sparked only by looking at several different options. Exploring an entire list of all possible topics and then checking whether a few pictures of interest are present or not. There are several numbers of topics, which are extremely controversial and should be focused properly for checking that whether the essay is turning into an argumentative essay or not. In any particular argumentative essay, the opinions eventually matter the most and the controversy is done on the basis of opinions that these could be backed up by specified factors. When these topics are extremely controversial or the researcher do not find the correct essay topic, the argumentative essay does not provide an effective and efficient solution.
The list of 60 argumentative essay topics are as follows:
1. Is gun controlling a good idea?
2. Are teachers and schools responsible for low test scores of students?
3. Are public prayers okay for students?
4. Is an affirmative action fair or not?
5. Should schools require physical education or foreign language?
6. Do rich people need to pay more taxes?
7. Should drugs be legal?
8. Should euthanasia be illegal?
9. Is college admission extremely competitive?
10. Is the expenses of college too high for students?
11. Is homework helpful to students?
12. Are girls too mean to each other?
13. Should abortion be legal?
14. Should the government provide health care?
15. Does religion is the source of war?
16. Should schools be in session year round?
17. Does boredom lead to trouble?
18. Are there are disadvantages for co educational schools?
19. Should gay couples be able to marry?
20. Is it okay for the prisoners to vote?
21. Should everyone be required to recycle?
22. Should the alcohol drinking age be increased or decreased?
23. Should the racing industry be forced to use biofuels?
24. Should English be the official language in the United States of America?
25. Are beauty pageants exploitative for the society?
26. Should creationism be taught in public schools?
27. Do violent video games cause behavioural problems for children and young adults?
28. Are CEOs paid too much?
29. Should athletes be held to high moral standards?
30. Are professional athletes and actors paid too much?
31. Should members of Congress have term limits?
32. Does access to all types of birth control things help in controlling or preventing teen pregnancy?
33. Should the government have a say in diets of the citizens?
34. Should the companies do their marketing to children?
35. Is child behaviour better in modern society or worse than it was years ago?
36. Do we have a throw away society?
37. Are the law enforcement cameras an invasion of privacy?
38. Are cell phones extremely dangerous?
39. Should cigarette smoking be completely banned?
40. Should animals be utilized for research?
41. Are we too dependent on computers?
42. Is cheating out of control?
43. Do curfews keep the teens out of trouble?
44. Does every country have a fair tax system?
45. Are school uniforms advantageous for students?
46. Is torture ever acceptable to the society?
47. Is our election procedure fair enough to provide justice?
48. Is the death penalty effective for any criminal?
49. Should men get paternity leaves from their work?
50. Is global climate change caused by human beings?
51. Is Genetic research extremely complicating or simplifying the lives of human beings?
52. Where do religion and science conquer and is there any middle ground?
53. Is artificial intelligence the future of human evolution and is there a real threat of it overrunning the human control?
54. Should the dangers of the Nuclear energy be ignored while consideration it as an alternate source of energy?
55. Does science fully explain nature and its constant evolution?
56. Does vegetarianism guarantee good health and nutrition?
57. Are stimulants and supplements supposed to be self prescribed without oversight by medical professionals?
58. Should traditional and alternate medicine be considered above conventional approaches?
59. Is a university degree a fundamental determinant of success?
60. Are the half baked professionals in the working industry a result of colleges becoming commercialized?
The above mentioned topics of 60 argumentative essays provide a brief overview of every sector, such as current affairs, educational industry, health or nutrition industry, social media and the Internet, political background, international relations, religion background, career and job industry, legal field, parenting as well as child education and many more.
An argumentative essay is a kind of essay that includes a collection of completely developed arguments for the core purpose of supporting a thesis statement, which undertakes a solidified stance over any particular issue. The outline of an argumentative essay is generally being structured as per the five paragraphed essay with a proper introduction, body paragraphs and a conclusion. The five paragraphs of an argumentative essay includes a strong introductory paragraph with a clearer thesis, three divided body paragraphs that are substantiated with detailed evidence and finally with a compelling conclusion.
The researchers should utilize several transitional words as well as phrases for the core purpose of guiding the readers through their respective arguments. A good argument is a simple numbers game with a clear winner and the five paragraphs help the researcher to present their claims clearly as well as confidently during backing their views with specific solid evidence from the credible research material and literacy texts. The transitional phrases as well as words in the entire argumentative essay helps in unifying the facts stated and even making the paper short and correct.
It does not make the argumentative essay absolutely abrupt in nature and choppy. The opting for transitional phrases as well as words like similarity over the same note in an agreement with contrarily by supporting to back the argument equally important and provided that everything is considered or given the points for adding continuity, readability or even flow of the argumentative essay.
At first the standardized tests are being argued for representing the academic strengths or weaknesses of the researchers before discussing about the timed tests or understanding of materials. The above provided 60 argumentative essay topics demonstrate about the wide variety of issues in different sectors that are needed to be addressed on a priority basis.
Hire our essay writer for further information.
15,000+ happy customers and counting!