Essay writing is not exactly considered a challenging task for students since it is usually five-paragraph long. However, if you are running out of good topic ideas, no amount of expertise can help you prepare a remarkable essay. However, if you are looking for problem-solution essay topics on the internet, today’s your lucky day.
It is always advised to the students that they pick a topic which they are passionate about. However, when it comes to choosing problem and solution essay topics, you need to look for problems that have viable solutions. It is more effective if the solutions provide the readers with some actionable measures.
If you cannot proceed with problem-solution essay writing due to the lack of remarkable topic ideas, you can consider the following problem-solution essay topic ideas that our experts have assembled for students like you. We have segmented the problem-solution essay writing prompts in several categories based on the subject areas.
1. Animal testing – Why it is wrong?
2. Restricting human access to wild parks and reserves
3. Why is it necessary to pass a law, prohibiting hunting of endangered species?
4. The decreasing number of migrating birds – how it affects the ecosystem?
5. The resulting problems of poaching and the possible solutions.
6. The effect of plastic use on the marine life.
7. The problems regarding exploring the marine life of the Mariana trench.
8. Can a vegan lifestyle help us restore balance to the ecosystem?
9. The use of animals in circus and other professional sectors.
10. Making pets do difficult tricks for social media posts is also a form of animal cruelty.
1. How can the world recover from the loss of habitat due to Amazon rainforest wildfire?
2. The melting of the glaciers and its impact on the environment
3. Is it possible to reverse global warming? – Explain how.
4. How can we promote the use of renewable energy?
5. Is it possible to improve the air quality by installing air purifiers in the most-polluted cities around the world?
6. Is the use of super-fast mobile connectivity posing a threat to the birds’?
7. How can we reduce the amount of noise pollution around hospitals and education institutes?
8. How can we reduce the level of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere?
9. What are the alternatives to plastic?
10. Should there be a stricter law to protect the environment around us?
1. How can smart classes help achieve “education for all”?
2. How can schools help students who are suffering from childhood obesity?
3. What measures should be taken to deal with misbehaving students?
4. How can the schools deal with the issue of bullying among students?
5. What can be done to help overcome stress in college?
6. How to balance academic life and personal life in college?
7. What can be done to help the kids with poor academic performance?
8. Is homeschooling a good idea for educating a child?
9. What can be done to improve the number of attendance in class?
10. How can colleges be made safer?
1. The increasing use of smartphones among children - how can parents handle the issue?
2. What should parents do to help children with obesity?
3. Should parents be held responsible for the misbehaviour of children?
4. What can be done about the parents who push their children too hard to achieve in various aspects of life?
5. The increasing number of divorces and their effect on society.
6. How to support a family member with a mental illness?
7. How can parents teach their children about managing their expenses?
8. How to raise a child without a father?
9. Is it possible to treat both the children equally?
10. What can parents do to help their children have a positive body image?
1. How can regular exercise improve the overall health of an adult?
2. What measures can a person take to cut down excessive calorie intake?
3. Possible measures to reduce the amount of stress among young adults.
4. Why is it important to get checked on a regular basis?
5. What measures can be taken to avoid genetic obesity?
6. Does excessive use of mobile phones increase the chances of cancer?
7. Is it possible to avoid cancer with proper diet?
8. What can we do to break the stigma surrounding mental health?
9. How can we encourage safe sex among teenagers?
10. How to promote healthy eating habits among children?
It is important to note that some of these problem-solution essay topics are meant for college students, while some of these aforementioned problem-solution essay topics are for middle school students. It is recommended to use these topic ideas as a reference and find your own stance for the essay. That way, you can create a unique piece of work that can fetch you better grades in class.
If you don't have enough time or knowledge to work on any of the suggested problem-solution essay topics, you can get the essential support from professional essay writers in Australia. And for that, you do not need to look any further. Essayassignmenthelp.com.au has an efficient team of essay experts who can help you with problem-solution essay writing irrespective of the topics.
Since the essay experts at Essayassignmenthlep.com have come from different fields of studies, you can request for topic-specific support from the team. Moreover, you are guaranteed a bunch of additional features with every order of problem-solution essay writing, irrespective of the topics and the deadlines.
So what is stopping you now? Place your order with Essayassignmenthelp.com.au, and submit a remarkable piece of content on the requested problem-solution essay topics.
A problem-solution essay is a form of essay that focuses on writing about a topic by identifying a problem and suggesting one or more solutions. This is a form of argument where the writer needs to convince the reader to take a particular course of action.
#2. How to write a problem-solution essay?
Follow these steps to write a problem-solution essay:
I. State the given situation in your own words
II. Research the problem(s)
III. Prepare a strong thesis statement
IV. Identify the possible solutions
V. Support the solutions with proper evidence
VI. Conclude the paper with necessary evaluation
#3. How to write a problem-solution essay outline?
A problem-solution essay follows the generic five-paragraph format in most cases:
I. Start with an interesting way to introduce the topic
II. Prepare a thesis statement that highlights the purpose of the essay
III. Identify the problems and describe their impact
IV. Find out the possible solution and support them with proper evidence
V. Conclude the essay by evaluating the points discussed
#4. How many paragraphs should a problem-solution essay have?
A problem-solution essay generally is generally 5-paragraph long. However, that’s the minimum number of paragraph a problem-solution essay should have. If needed, the essay may consist of 7-9 paragraphs as well.
#5. How to write a problem-solution essay example?
A problem-solution essay example can be prepared using the following steps:
I. Study the topic and try to gather the necessary information.
II. Identify the problems within the topic and discuss their impact
III. Figure out the possible solutions to the problem and provide evidence to support them.
IV. Conclude the essay by assessing the points mentioned in the content.
15,000+ happy customers and counting!