Essay writing is not exactly considered a challenging task for students since it is usually five-paragraph long. However, if you are running out of good topic ideas, no amount of expertise can help you prepare a remarkable essay. However, if you are looking for problem-solution essay topics on the internet, today’s your lucky day.
It is always advised to the students that they pick a topic which they are passionate about. However, when it comes to choosing problem and solution essay topics, you need to look for problems that have viable solutions. It is more effective if the solutions provide the readers with some actionable measures.
If you cannot proceed with problem-solution essay writing due to the lack of remarkable topic ideas, you can consider the following list of problem-solution essay topic ideas that our experts have assembled for students like you.
- Family and Relationships
- Social Media
- Research Paper
We have segmented the problem-solution essay writing prompts in several categories based on the subject areas.
Problem-solution Essay Topics
Problem-solution Essay Topics about Animals
- Animal testing – Why it is wrong?
- Restricting human access to wild parks and reserves
- Why is it necessary to pass a law, prohibiting hunting of endangered species?
- The decreasing number of migrating birds – how it affects the ecosystem?
- The resulting problems of poaching and the possible solutions.
- The effect of plastic use on the marine life.
- The problems regarding exploring the marine life of the Mariana trench.
- Can a vegan lifestyle help us restore balance to the ecosystem?
- The use of animals in circus and other professional sectors.
- Making pets do difficult tricks for social media posts is also a form of animal cruelty.
Environmental Problem-solution Essay Topics
- How can the world recover from the loss of habitat due to Amazon rainforest wildfire?
- The melting of the glaciers and its impact on the environment
- Is it possible to reverse global warming? – Explain how.
- How can we promote the use of renewable energy?
- Is it possible to improve the air quality by installing air purifiers in the most-polluted cities around the world?
- Is the use of super-fast mobile connectivity posing a threat to the birds’?
- How can we reduce the amount of noise pollution around hospitals and education institutes?
- How can we reduce the level of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere?
- What are the alternatives to plastic?
- Should there be a stricter law to protect the environment around us?
Problem-Solution Essay Topics on Education
- How can smart classes help achieve “education for all”?
- How can schools help students who are suffering from childhood obesity?
- What measures should be taken to deal with misbehaving students?
- How can the schools deal with the issue of bullying among students?
- What can be done to help overcome stress in college?
- How to balance academic life and personal life in college?
- What can be done to help the kids with poor academic performance?
- Is homeschooling a good idea for educating a child?
- What can be done to improve the number of attendance in class?
- How can colleges be made safer?
Problem-Solution Essay Topics about Family and Relationships
- The increasing use of smartphones among children - how can parents handle the issue?
- What should parents do to help children with obesity?
- Should parents be held responsible for the misbehaviour of children?
- What can be done about the parents who push their children too hard to achieve in various aspects of life?
- The increasing number of divorces and their effect on society.
- How to support a family member with a mental illness?
- How can parents teach their children about managing their expenses?
- How to raise a child without a father?
- Is it possible to treat both the children equally?
- What can parents do to help their children have a positive body image?
Problem-Solution Essay Topics about Health
- How can regular exercise improve the overall health of an adult?
- What measures can a person take to cut down excessive calorie intake?
- Possible measures to reduce the amount of stress among young adults.
- Why is it important to get checked on a regular basis?
- What measures can be taken to avoid genetic obesity?
- Does excessive use of mobile phones increase the chances of cancer?
- Is it possible to avoid cancer with proper diet?
- What can we do to break the stigma surrounding mental health?
- How can we encourage safe sex among teenagers?
- How to promote healthy eating habits among children?
Problems in Society Essay Topics
- What measures should college administrate take toconvince victims to report rapes without hesitation and fear?
- State the policies that should be implemented to take care of people suffering from mental health issues.
- What are the alternativesfor people who cannot afford mental health programs?
- How should an individual get out of heavy doubt?
- Shouldn’t the government pass law to punish companies which exploit child labour?
Persuasive Problem Solution Essay Topics
- Do you think music with offensive content should come with a warning label?
- Should there be any limit to free speech?
- Should the government abolish privately-run prisons?
- What can be the best way to reduce the outbreak of COVID-19?
- Should stem cells be allowed in medicine?
Social Media Problem Solution Essay
- Are social media platforms becoming productivity killers?
- What is the process of hiring in the age of social media?
- What is the impact of social media on business?
- What are the great things we owe to social media?
- How should people be more cautious about what they post online?
Problem Solution Research Paper Topics
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of the Keto diet?
- How to reduce human trafficking in the US?
- Has the Black Lives Matter movement been successful in impacting people’s view about racism?
- What was the impact of the No Child Left Behind act?
- Which is better- same-sex classrooms or specific gender classroom?
Local Problem Solution Essay Topics
- How to solve the issue of domestic violence?
- What should school administrators do to eliminate bullying?
- How to detect the signs of a friend who is depressed?
- How can divorce be prevented?
- What initiatives should be taken to prevent racial violence?
Problem and Solution Essay Topics for Kids
- The role of schools in resolving the problem of childhood obesity
- How should homeschooled kids prepare for a college education?
- Are video games replacing sports in children’s lives?
- Should kids be allowed to use laptops at school?
- What are the best relaxation techniques for school students?
Problem Solution Essay Topics for Business
- What is better as motivation - higher salaries or incentives?
- Should businesses exploit the labour market for improving profits?
- How should an employee acquire leadership skills?
- How to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace?
- Should employees be given the choice of joining public unions?
These are some of the most interesting problem and solution topic ideas categorised for you. You can consult Essayassignmenthelp.com.au if you need more such innovative problem and solution essay topics suggestions. From an extensive problem solution essay topics list of IELTS level to persuasive problem solution essay topic list, our writers have helped millions of students with securing desirable grades.
How to write the perfect Problem Solution Essay
Choosing a good topic won’t help you much if you do not knowhow to write a good problem solution essay. Let us show you in detail how you can write a problem solution essay that easily grabs the reader’s attention.
Step 1: You have to introduce the problem by briefly explaining the problem and stating why it needs to be solved. You must also add a thesis statement in this section.
Step 2: Describe the problem from the reader’s perspective so that reader connects to the probleminstantly. When you explain why the problem matters, the readers will for sure take interest.
Step 3: Create the perfect outline so that you can reveal the solution layer by layer. Make sure that the problem and solution body paragraphs are not unnecessarily wordy.
Step 4: The conclusion is where you bring the essay to a close. Before you end, present an image which shows what the world will seem after your solution is applied.
Make sure you follow all the problem solution essay format rules if you want exemplary results. Your problem solution essay prompt will include detailed instruction of whatever you need to add in your essay. If you want a better result, avail premium service of Essayassignmenthelp.com.au where you can hire 5 star rated writers.
Professional Assistance on Problem-Solution Essay Topics is a Few Clicks Away
If you don't have enough time or knowledge to work on any of the suggested problem-solution essay topics, you can get the essential support from professional essay writers in Australia. And for that, you do not need to look any further. Essayassignmenthelp.com.au has an efficient team of essay experts who can help you with problem-solution essay writing irrespective of the topics.
Since the essay experts at Essayassignmenthlep.com have come from different fields of studies, you can request for topic-specific support from the team. Moreover, you are guaranteed a bunch of additional features with every order of problem-solution essay writing, irrespective of the topics and the deadlines.
- Well-structured, flawless essay paper, ensured with several revisions.
- On-time delivery of the order, even if the deadlines are short.
- 100% plagiarism-free content with an on-demand plagiarism report for the solution.
- Enjoy reasonable pricing of the services along with incredible discounts.
- Active customer care support to provide 24x7 service throughout the year.
- Safe and secure payment gateways to ensure hassle-free transactions.
- Personalized support as per the requirements and academic level of the student.
- Hundreds of problem-solution essay examples available for free.
So what is stopping you now? Place your order with Essayassignmenthelp.com.au, and submit a remarkable piece of content on the requested problem-solution essay topics.
Most Popular FAQs Searched By Students
Question: What is a problem-solution essay?
Answer: A problem-solution essay is a form of essay that focuses on writing about a topic by identifying a problem and suggesting one or more solutions. This is a form of argument where the writer needs to convince the reader to take a particular course of action.
Related: How To Write An Argumentative Essay Like A Pro
Question: How to write a problem-solution essay?
Answer: Follow these steps to write a problem-solution essay:
I. State the given situation in your own words
II. Research the problem(s)
III. Prepare a strong thesis statement
IV. Identify the possible solutions
V. Support the solutions with proper evidence
VI. Conclude the paper with necessary evaluation
Question: How to write a problem-solution essay outline?
Answer: A problem-solution essay follows the generic five-paragraph format in most cases:
I. Start with an interesting way to introduce the topic
II. Prepare a thesis statement that highlights the purpose of the essay
III. Identify the problems and describe their impact
IV. Find out the possible solution and support them with proper evidence
V. Conclude the essay by evaluating the points discussed
Question: How many paragraphs should a problem-solution essay have?
Answer: A problem-solution essay generally is generally 5-paragraph long. However, that’s the minimum number of paragraph a problem-solution essay should have. If needed, the essay may consist of 7-9 paragraphs as well.
Question: How to write a problem-solution essay example?
Answer: A problem-solution essay example can be prepared using the following steps:
I. Study the topic and try to gather the necessary information.
II. Identify the problems within the topic and discuss their impact
III. Figure out the possible solutions to the problem and provide evidence to support them.
IV. Conclude the essay by assessing the points mentioned in the content.