Quantitative methods emphasise on objective measurements and statistical or numerical evaluation of data gathered through questionnaires, polls, and surveys.
This type of research paper focuses on gathering numerical data and generalising it across categories of people. Before presenting a quantitative research study, you must understand whether it will be experimental or descriptive because that will depend on how you collect, evaluate, and interpret the results.
Now, the whole process may seem too intimidating for most students, which is why we have presented a quick guide that elaborates how to carry out the research. In fact, we have also presented a list of relevant quantitative research topics for your convenience.
Related: 55+ High School Research Paper Topics To Grab Your Reader’s Attention
Presenting a Remarkable Introduction
The introduction to a quantitative analysis paper is usually written from the third person point of view. It consists of the following aspects:
- Recognising the research problem: As with any academic paper, you must provide clarity on the research problem.
- Reviewing the literature: Find scholarly articles and books that have a similar form of research. Also, evaluate the major gaps that exist within the research.
- Elucidating the theoretical framework: Present an outline of the theory or hypothesis connected with your study. You can also define complex or unfamiliar terms, concepts, or ideas.
Determining the Research Methodology
The methods section of a quantitative research paper should elaborate on how each objective of your study will be attained.
- Analysing the population and sampling: You need to check where did the data come from or how relevant it is. Also, check where gaps exist or what was excluded from the sampling.
- The process of data collection: Explain the tools and methods used to collect information and identify the variables being measured. You need to elaborate on the methods used to gather the data. Check if the data was pre-existing or you gathered it yourself. If you collected the data yourself, define the type of instrument you used and justify your choice.
- Carrying out the data analysis: Explain the methods for processing and analysing the data. If necessary, elaborate on the particular instruments of analysis that was used to study each research objective.
Related: 5 Types Of Research Papers: A Detailed Overview
Deriving the Results and Findings
The results of your research should be presented objectively and in a precise and coherent format. It should be presented in a sequential order. In quantitative studies, it is common to use graphs, tables, charts, and other non-textual elements to help the reader understand the data.
Wrap up your analysis by summarising the topic and offer a final comment and assessment of the study.
- Summary of the results: Don’t elaborate on any statistical data in this section, instead just provide a brief summary of the major findings. Also, ensure that you provide the answers to your research questions.
- Recommendations for limitations: If appropriate to the objective of the research paper, connect the results with policy recommendations or actions to be taken.
- Determine the scope for future research: Address the necessity for future research connected with your study's limitations. Also, elaborate on any remaining gaps in the literature that were not addressed in your paper.
An Elaborate List of Quantitative Research Topics:
The right topic will allow you to highlight the findings and observations of your quantitative research in the most brilliant way possible.
With that thought, we have presented a list of topics that you can consider for your quantitative research paper.
- STEM education
- Social work
Let's discuss the each categoryies.
Quantitative nursing research topics
- Present a quantitative analysis of neonatal care and treatment.
- Prepare a quantitative analysis of the effectiveness of the screening process of stomach cancer.
- Analyse the causes and triggers of osteoporosis in women.
- Discuss the effectiveness of cognitive hypnotherapy application in pain management.
- Analyse why the strategies adopted for addressing child obesity are failing.
Quantitative research topics on education
- Analyse the development of critical thinking as the primary objective of the educational process.
- Present an analysis of the impact of bullying and unhealthy classroom environment.
- Elaborate on educational discrimination and its impact on the future of the students.
- Analyse the strategies for managing the dissemination of information to students in the age of information.
- Discuss the effectiveness of the method flipped classroom learning.
Quantitative research topics about STEM education
- Analyse the gender diversity in pursuing STEM education.
- Evaluate the study habits in undergraduate STEM courses from a situative point of view.
- A quantitative analysis of a teacher's role in developing and nurturing a STEM-inclusive school
- Discuss the impact of implementing STEM at the K-12 level students.
- An evaluation of the development of STEM education in any of the developing nation
Quantitative research topics about technology
- Elucidate the impact of telemedicine in the field of healthcare through quantitative research.
- Prepare a quantitative research topic on the on any of the scientific innovation that can be implemented in military and defence system.
- Elaborate on one learning method fuelled by technology through your quantitative research.
- Present a quantitative analysis of how technology is responsible for the deteriorating mental health of people.
- Discuss the impact of introducing augmented reality in classrooms based on quantitative research.
Quantitative research topics about engineering
- Elaborate on how engineers can contribute to the sustainability of infrastructures and buildings through quantitative research.
- Prepare quantitative research on how engineers should promote green technology.
- Present quantitative research on the effectiveness of the biological systems for unconventional computing that engineers can use
- Put together quantitative research on the solutions complex magnetic field problems.
- Discuss the importance of semantic web technology based on quantitative research.
Quantitative research topics on psychology
- Present quantitative research on the triggers of social anxiety among people.
- Prepare a quantitative analysis of how racism affects the mental well-being of people.
- Discuss the impact of ADHD on the learning capabilities of students based on quantitative research.
- Elaborate on the impact of memories on the behaviour of individuals through quantitative research.
- Analyse how sub-consciousness affects the decision-making process of people.
Quantitative research topics on finance
- A quantitative analysis between the connections of capital structure and corporate strategy
- Prepare an analysis of brand evaluation for financial investment through detailed quantitative research.
- Present quantitative research on the importance of creating and measuring shareholder value in a business.
- Describe the impact of changes in credit ratings on equity returnsthrough quantitative analysis.
- Present a quantitative analysis of the effect of bond rating changes on stock prices.
Quantitative research topics on economics
- Prepare a detailed quantitative analysis of economic growth and income inequality.
- Discuss the macroeconomic effects of fiscal and monetary policieson the economy of your country based on quantitative research.
- A quantitative study on the applications of institutional economics methodologies on the property market
- Describe whether the dominant-firm model can be applied to the retail industry in Australia based on quantitative analysis.
- Prepare quantitative research on how the COVID-19 has affected the GDP of your country.
Quantitative research topics on social work
- Present a quantitative analysis of the successful rehabilitation process of drug abuse victims.
- Discuss the impact of the measures taken against gender disparity at the workplace based on quantitative research.
- Describe how black people-owned businesses suffer because of the practice of racism through quantitative research.
- Prepare a quantitative analysis of the treatment of juvenile delinquents in your country.
- Put together a quantitative analysis of the impact malnutrition among the children in the under-developed nations.
Quantitative research topics on business
- Elaborate on how effective branding strategies can provide a competitive advantage to businesses through quantitative analysis.
- Present a quantitative analysis of the impact of reducing e-waste and carbon footprint on businesses.
- Put together a quantitative analysis of the impact of organisational culture within the businesses.
- Prepare a quantitative analysis of the challenges that small businesses will face the COVID crisis to keep themselves afloat.
- Analyse the impact of data privacy laws on business operations based on quantitative research.
Quantitative research topics related to food
- Analyse the role of biotechnology in fulfilling the nutritional needs of individuals.
- Present a quantitative analysis of the dependence of people on fast food for quick snacking.
- Define the role of fast food consumption in rising obesity rates through quantitative research.
- Prepare a quantitative analysis of the consumption of caffeine among the student population.
- Evaluate the causes of eating disorders among young people based on quantitative research.
Quantitative research topics about mathematics
- Analyse the importance of maintaining the common core standards while teaching mathematics.
- Prepare a quantitative analysis of the phenomenon of math anxiety among students.
- A quantitative analysis of how arts and math are inter-dependent
- A quantitative analysis of the challenges that students encounter while solving geometry
- Discuss how the knowledge of mathematics can help with implementing data safety measures for businesses through quantitative research.
Quantitative research topics related to tourism
- Assess the impact of social media platforms on tourism destination selection through quantitative research.
- Analyse the impact of the government rules, regulations and policies on tourism development in the post-COVID scenario.
- Present a quantitative analysis of the development of educational tourism in Australia.
- Analyse how the growth of the tourism industry has contributed to the environmental concerns in your country.
- A quantitative analysis of the eco-friendly practices within the hospitality industry
Quantitative research topics in linguistics
- Present a quantitative analysis of how linguistic analysis cultivates buzzwords for politicians.
- Elaborate on how world leaders used it to change emotional views of citizens based on quantitative research.
- Put together a quantitative analysis of the use of linguistic patterns to determine migration paths.
- Analyse the effectiveness of non-verbal communication for displaying emotions through quantitative research.
- Prepare a quantitative analysis of how language creates meaningful bonds between cross-cultural communities.
While the whole process is indeed an elaborate one, the insights presented above will help you to present a brilliant research paper. Choose from the list and maintain the credibility of your research.
New to Quantitative Research? Leave It to the Experts of EssayAssignmentHelp.com.au
Carrying out the research on a specific topic is possibly the most time-consuming and elaborate step. In case you need external help, feel free to trust the experts of EssayAssignmenthelp.com.au.
We have appointed the most accomplished and talented academic experts from diverse fields of study. These essay writers are aware of all the conventions that prevail in the sphere of academics. They constantly strive to uphold our promise to deliver every task well before the deadline.
Moreover, we ensure that students have a great experience on our website while delegating the tasks and placing order. We have adopted stringent policies to maintain the confidentiality of your personal details and transactions.
You can hire academic assistance for a variety of subjects. Some of which are mentioned below:
Get in touch with now and end your academic woes. Place an order today!